For this competition, participants can submit their infographics related to following topics:
- Renewable Energy Investment
- Innovative and Green Energy Technologies
- Energy Regulation and Environmental Policy
- Eradication of Energy Poverty
- Oil and Gas Development for Sustainable Future
- Electricity and Energy Storage
- Energy Security
- Dynamics and Geopolitics of Energy Transition
- Energy Forecast and Modelling
- We are looking at four major criteria for every infographic submission: creativity, comprehensibility (how easy for general public to understand it), inspiration and content quality.
- The competition opens on July 10, 2017 until October 16, 2017 (extended deadline).
- Participant for this competition can be personal or team entry (maximum 3 persons)
- Infographics should be made in A3 sized paper for printing purpose
- Before submitting the infographic, you or your team have to pre-register HERE. Please fill this out first before sending your work.
- You or your team are only allowed to submit one infographic for this competition
- Submission can be made to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Infographics – (Your Name/Names of Your Team Members) – (Infographic Topic) – (Infographic Title) For example: Infographics – Joko Budiman – Energy Security – An Outlook of Indonesia’s Energy Security or Infographics – Joko Budiman, Andi Saputra, Tuti Astini – Innovative and Green Energy Technologies – Understanding the Geothermal Power
- The format for infographic submission should be in the original file, such as CorelDraw or Photoshop (.CDR/.PSD format)
Judge’s choices will be awarded according to the following:
1st winner: IDR 4.000.000 + certificate + free entry(es) to the conference
2nd winner: IDR 2.500.000 + certificate + free entry(es) to the conference
3rd winner: IDR 1.500.000 + certificate + free entry(es) to the conference
Other than three winners from judge’s decision, our competition will also award the favourite winner through public voting, represented by the number of likes and shares for your infographics uploaded in our social media. You will receive the social media link which contains your infographics that you can share to garner shares and likes one day after the deadline (October 17, 2017). You will have around 30 days to spread your infographics in order to get as many as likes possible.
Favourite winner: IDR 1.000.000 + free entry(es) to the conference
Other than four winners above, Top 10 of this competition will also get a certificate from the conference committee.
All works from winners and Top 10 will be published and featured in our International Energy Conference, taking place on November 30, 2017.